Saturday, March 30, 2013

Why me I wonder.

A dear friend of mine told me I needed to start journal all of my feelings about anything. I just dedicated this journal to my psychic abilities and how I am dealing with them. It is just plain simple, most of the time I think I'm going crazy. I can read past lives of people now, or at least shall I say I get impressions of them. It is starting to drive me nuts.

One thing I have realized is that you have to keep your psychic eye out of a person's business. I've found myself volunteering to read others when I feel they really need it. I have been most irritated with these abilities when I've met a man that I like. It seems there is always a dearly departed soul that wants to contact them. I cannot turn it down and I end up learning more about the guy than I care to in such a short amount of time.

More on this later, I'm going to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment