Thursday, April 4, 2013

Never turning back!

I cannot turn my back on my abilities. My life has come full circle now. I accept internally that I am what I am. I cannot fight what always has been for me. I know that my family will not be able to accept me, they will thumb their noses at me. I will not step out of my shell until after I have moved into my own place.

My heart craves knowledge about what is happening to me. I was told by a very well renowned psychic that I needed to start doing readings, but I can't. I just cannot do it until I have grounded myself more and learned about my abilities. In time, I'll learn more about them.

I have done readings for about 5 or 6 people, give or take a few strangers. I can honestly say that I am sharpening them for certain!

No comments:

Post a Comment